Translate

Friday 4 July 2014

Puravankara Developers Complaints | Purva Developers Reviews

Milestones of Puravankara

It is tough to set a milestone and achieve it on time because milestones really add significant value to project scheduling. Milestones allow management to determine whether their projects are  on schedule. By the association of dates with the milestones the critical path can be determined for completion of entire project. My name is Anil Sharma. I am a production manager at a leading garments manufacturing unit here in Delhi. Because of my long experience of meeting goals and achieving targets on time it is very easy for me to judge a company’s reputation and structure. I wanted to invest in a real estate project but it became a very tough decision to take because of the behavior of the construction companies. I heard many rumors about the complaints against these construction companies, few of them were about Puravankara complaints. So it was necessary to find out the reality of Puravankara complaints and discuss the Puravankara reviews with its customers and the management itself.
I booked an appointment with the sales team of Puravankara and discussed my interest of investment in the Puravankara Fountain Square project. The sales team  of Puravankara convinced me by presenting the layout and features of the project.
I made up my mind for the investment but the Puravankara complaints was the only hurdle in my way and inorder to remove this hurdle I thought about paying visits to the completed projects of Puravankara. I visited the Purva Paradise and  for my fortune I met one of my company’s client Mr.Santosh Srinivasan.

Mr. Santosh bought a 3 bedroom apartment in Purva Paradise and was living since last year. I discussed the Puravankara complaints with him and expressed my concerns regarding that. His views about Puravankara were very clear and satisfying. He told me that eversince  the booking of his apartment company was very helpful in every aspect. He was notified about every phase of the construction and his apartment was designed according to his own choice. These complements were the reason of  trust with the company and an answer to complaints against Puravankara group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment