Translate

Friday 4 July 2014

Purva Developers Complaints | Puravankara Developers Projects Complaints

Great offers of Puravankara

Hi my name is Naveen Kumar. I am a banker. I provide assistance and advice about home loans to the clients. Many people come to bank to discuss the home loan offers by the construction companies. So it is my duty to advice my clients accordingly and truthfully. Every day I meet many people and hear their stories about the behavior of construction companies. I am not a big fan of these construction companies but I was shocked when I heard some complaints about the biggest construction company Puravankara. The Purva complaints really took my attention and I contacted my staff member Mr.vinay.
He owned house in Purva Paradise and was really happy to be Purva resident. Before I went to see Vinay I decided to collect some information about Puravankara complaints. I discussed Purva complaints with few of my clients and recorded their reviews about Puravankara. The company has just launched Purva Venezia and there’s a special offer going on which is 6.99% home loan scheme. Being a baker I knew it was such a great offer and it was very easy to apply. We had the instructions about this offer already.
The specifications and amenities were so unique that I decided to apply for home loan for myself too but the Purva complaints was the biggest problem. I decided to contact Mr.Vinay and went to see him at Purva Paradise. Purva paradise is a residential complex designed to provide the highest standards of living experience to its residents. Mr.Vinay told me that the management team at Puravankara is highly professional and they deal every client with their heart. The on time delivery and quality of work has made Puravankara the first choice of every person looking to invest in construction project.

I told him about my intentions to invest in Purva Venezia and expressed my fears because of the Puravankara complaints. Mr.Vinay took me to his neighbors and  I was happy to find them well satisfied with the developer. The Puravankara has put every possible effort to create dream paradise for its clients.    

No comments:

Post a Comment